Melanie Denise Freeman was arrested on a charge of theft under $1500 3rd offense on May 31, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Freeman, a 50-year-old white female, was booked at the Harris County Jail on June 1 and is facing and is facing aa state felony charge. She resides at 6245 Renwick 4640. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published May. 31, 2012
The Houston Police Department reported the following incidents on May 31:
A motor vehicle incident was reported at 2:11 p.m. at Fondren Road and Buffalo Run.
An EMS event was reported at 3:11 p.m. at Fondren Road and S. Braeswood Blvd.
At 2:59 p.m., an EMS event occurred at Glenmont Drive and Renwick.
A call regarding an EMS event was received at 3:19 p.m. The Police Department was dispatched to Glenmont Drive and Renwick.
A fire event was reported at 4:03 p.m. at South Braeswood Boulevard and Barger St.
An EMS event was reported at 8:12 p.m. at North Braeswood Boulevard and Chimney Rock Road.
Cg Millennium Realty Inc. is listed as the owner of $50.00 in unclaimed property by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. The property was reported by Realestate Review Residential.
Cg Millennium Realty Inc.'s last known address is 888 W. Sam Houston Parkway Sou, Houston, Texas.Read more... Special to the Chronicle published May. 31, 2012
According to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, Cintas Corp reported $58.59 in unclaimed property belonging to Fcc Environmentalhydrocarbon.
Fcc Environmentalhydrocarbon's last known address is Attn: Peggy 14950 Heath Rowest, Houston, Texas.Read more... Special to the Chronicle published May. 31, 2012
Shanque Dashuna Harrison was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriffâ€˜s Office. Harrison is listed as living at 6245 Renwick 4456 in Houston. Bond for Ms. Harrison was set at $30,000. She was reportedly arrested on May 25, 2012 on one charge of injury to a child. Read more...
- Houston Police Department blotter, May 31, May. 31, 2012
- Houston Police Department, May 31, May. 31, 2012
- Tomas Cator Mejia arrested on charge of driving while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content more than .15, May. 31, 2012
- Joseph Demond Stewart arrested on charge of theft under $1500 3rd offense, May. 31, 2012
- Fort Bend County courts: May 31, May. 31, 2012
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 31, May. 31, 2012
- Travia Heckard arrested on charge of criminal mischief ($50 to $500), May. 30, 2012
- Final order for Clarence J. Terry, May. 30, 2012
- Christopher R Martinez released, May. 30, 2012
- Isaias Ajanel Guox released, May. 30, 2012
Ultimate Bellaire Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG